- The trip will start at 4.00 AM,
- Departure from Ibis Styles Hotel in Wroclaw (conference hotel, address : plac Konstytucji 3 Maja 3 (Google Maps link) .
- KGHM Lubin Mine is approximately 100 km (1,5 h)
- The whole group need to reach the destination at 6.00 AM.
- The underground visit will take about 4 hours.
- Planned return to Wroclaw is around 12.00 midday.
- At registration we will ask you for passport number, we need to register earlier at KGHM to receive pass.
- Please have also your personal ID or passport with You.
- You will need to fill health state declaration and risk acknowledgement declaration and a safety regulations acceptance. These documents will be available on site.
Dress Code / Equipment
- All necessary equipment (clothes, shoes, helmets, self-rescuer/breathing apparatus) will be provided at the entry of mine.
- First you will have safety training and instruction how to use self-rescuer/breathing apparatus.
- You will be able to see the production cycle in copper ore mines: Lubin –
- underground visits to exploitation departments,
- path for mining product,
- mining machinery repair chambers.
- If needed we will be able to use underground canteen.
- Trip Pilot: Mr Mateusz (enclosed in a direct email correspondence and in a welcome pack information)
- Greg Tabak: Phone: +48 668 464 616