Data privacy and a restrictive use of your personal data is very important for us. This is the reason why we are not using any cloud-based solutions neither for the APCOM website nor for the registration and paper handling software.
All private and personal data entered or uploaded to the APCOM IT systems is only processed with the purpose to enable and assure the performance of the conference. Cookies are only used to assure the functionality of the website. Email addresses are only used for communication in relation to the APCOM conference and for the invitation to future APCOM conferences. There is no tracking of user activity performed by our systems and there are no hidden links to allow third parties to track your activity. We are not responsible in any respect for the content and data privacy rules of web pages you may reach via external links on our pages. Separate and different rules will apply to these sites. External links are only provided for user convenience in planning and participating in the APCOM conference. By using the website and by creating an account you agree to these rules.
2. The administrator of personal data collected in connection with participation in the Conference is MT-Silesia Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Wrocław (50-062), ul. Plac Solny 14A / 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000395870, Tax Identification Number: 8971777787, REGON: 021717351, with share capital PLN 30,000, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact telephone number: +48 71 798 16 07; which is also the organizer of the Conference (“Administrator”).
3. The conference is organized by MT-Silesia Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Wrocław (50-062), ul. Plac Solny 14A / 9, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000395870, Tax Identification Number: 8971777787, REGON: 021717351, with share capital PLN 30,000, e-mail address: email@example.com, contact telephone number: +48 71 798 16 07 (“Organizer”).
4. You can contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+48 71 798 16 07). Telephone contact is available from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 16:00.
For what purposes and what personal data are we processing?
5. The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (“GPDR”).
6. The Administrator processes personal data collected via the registration form for the Conference available on the 2019.apcom.info website (“Platform”) and the page available at https://apcom.info (“Website”), which contains information about the Conference .
7. The Administrator processes the following personal data of users (who are participants of the Conference): name and surname, position, e-mail address provided, telephone number and affiliation. Providing these data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to conclude an agreement with the Administrator for participation in the Conference and its implementation. In the case of participants submitted by another user, the Administrator downloads and processes in addition to the aforementioned the participants’ data, in addition the following personal data of the website user provided through the registration form for the Conference: name and surname, e-mail address provided, telephone number and affiliation.
8. Users’ personal data are processed for purposes related to the handling of participation in the Conference, as part of the Administrator’s performance of the contract for participation in the Conference, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) THE GPDR. Personal data of the participant, reported by another user are processed for purposes related to the service of participation in the Conference, based on the consent of participants – art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GPDR. If the participant’s application to participate in the Conference is made by another user, he / she must be authorized or authorized to express his consent to the processing of his personal data for purposes related to the participation in the Conference. The User is obliged to present the authorization or power of attorney referred to in the preceding sentence at each request of the Administrator.
9. The organizer collects and processes the following user data, which participates in the Conference as a speaker (author): name and surname, e-mail address, phone number, country of residence, affiliation, session type, lecture title, category, degree of difficulty presentation, abstract, duration, language of presentation. The organizer processes the personal data of users who volunteered to participate in the Conference as speakers, for purposes related to the evaluation of submitted applications and the selection of speakers, as well as for purposes related to the participation of the speaker (author) in the Conference. Consent is given by ticking the appropriate field in the speaker application form (author) and is fully voluntary, although it is a condition for submitting the participation in the Conference as a speaker (author) (the basis for the processing of personal data is consent – Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) ) GPDR).
10. Photographic and video sessions may be conducted during the Conference, therefore the Administrator will process your image based on the consent of art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GPDR. The Organizer may record the course of the Conference for the purpose of documentation of the Conference or for advertising, promotional and information purposes of the Organizer. Your image, recorded in connection with the implementation of the Conference, may be processed and disseminated in film and photo materials by the Organizer, without any time or territorial restrictions. The use of your image by the Organizer may include its recording and reproduction through any medium, in particular publications in newspapers, magazines, reports, reports, folders, publications on the Internet, including the organizer’s website, exhibitions and electronic publications, for promotional purposes, information and marketing of the Organizer. The consent for the Administrator to process the image is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Conference.
11. After the completion of the agreement on participation in the Conference, the basis for data processing, within the limits set out in the point below, will constitute the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f).
How long do we keep your personal data?
12. We will process your personal data until the time limit for any claims arising from the conclusion of an agreement with the Administrator for participation in the Conference.
Who do we transfer your personal information to?
13. The recipients of your personal data are employees and associates of the Administrator. Recipients of this data may also be entities that provide the Administrator with services in the scope of organizing the Conferences and events that are part of it. Entities are only provided with data necessary to conduct selected events (for example, names and surnames of persons registered for a conference dinner with food preferences)
14. In some cases your personal data may also be transferred to public authorities. This will only be the case in which the provisions of applicable law oblige us to do so.
15. Due to the processing of your personal data, you have various rights. All requests related to your rights can be reported to us via email: email@example.com or traditional mail: MT-Silesia Sp. z o.o., 50-062 Wrocław, ul. Plac Solny 14A / 9. We want to properly protect your data, which is why we reserve the opportunity to ask you additional questions before confirming your identity.
16. You have the following rights:
a) The right to request access to data.
b) The right to rectify: if you believe that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request appropriate changes to your personal data;
c) The right to delete: you can request removal of your personal data;
d) The right to limit processing: you can ask to limit the processing of your personal data;
e) Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. Due to the fact that the basis for processing may be the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. establishing, asserting or defending the Administrator’s claims, processing of personal data of participants reported by another user, in order to participate in the Conference (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
f) Right to withdraw consent: if you consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw it at any time, however, the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
g) The right to transfer data: if it is lawful, you can request that the personal data you have been provided to you be returned to or transferred to a third party.
17. We strive to provide you with the most complete protection of your personal data in accordance with the applicable law. If you nevertheless decide that we are processing your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland.
19. The website uses both the Administrator’s cookies and cookies from third parties. Google Maps and Google ReCaptcha: The site uses tools offered by Google Inc. in order to display map orientation of Wroclaw – a place of conferences and hotels and securing a contact form against abuse. Information resulting from interactions with the above-mentioned tools is normally sent to a Google server in the United States.
In addition to cookies, the Website may also collect data normally collected by internet system administrators under the so-called logs or log files. The information contained in the logs may include Your IP address, page access time, resources displayed.
20. The Administrator reserves the right to collect IP addresses of the Website visitors for purposes related to the diagnosis of technical problems with the server. IP addresses are collected anonymously, which means that they are not associated with any user data.
21. We provide you with protection as a telecommunications secret. Information covered by telecommunications secrets may be disclosed only in the cases specified in specific provisions. Information covered by telecommunications secret may be processed for purposes related to the functioning of the website, if it is necessary for its proper functioning or supervision over its proper operation.